- Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty?
- Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
- Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
- Rapunzel: Do you like being outside?
- Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
- The Wolf and the seven little Goats: Are you easily fooled?
- The Seven Ravens: Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
- Beauty and the Beast: What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
- The Little Mermaid: What sacrifice would you bring for love?
- The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
- Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
- Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
- Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
- Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
- Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
- Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
- The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
- Golden Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
- The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
- Godfather Death: What qualities do you think make a good parent?
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like to go on parties?
- The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care much about your clothes?
- The Valiant Little Tailor: Do you think of yourself as brave?
- The Princess and the Pea: Are you a squeamish person?
when you accidentally step on a bee
Hey Funky Bunny - Martin Sweers - Cosmo Girl
i used to be a really smart kid who was “going places” but now i just cry a lot and eat all the food in the fridge
An AU where for your entire life you’ve only seen black and white, until you receive the first touch from your soulmate and color blooms before your very eyes. The colors don’t stay when you’re alone, but when they’re there by your side and you’re touching? Everything is beautiful.
But what if you touch them and you look around and see all the colors, and beauty.You get caught in the moment and ask ”Do you see it too?” And they reply “What are you talking about?”
That’s okay, I didn’t need my heart.
Snapchatting in public
No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
(Dead Poets Society, 1989)
"are you talking to yourself"
no i’m breaking the fourth wall